Tyden Power is authorised to carry out all overhead and underground services in the Ausgrid area.
This means we are able to make alterations and additions to the public networks to facilitate a new supply for your premises. An example of this may be the installation of a new substation. Tyden Power are able to carry out all aspects of the project including liaising with the network owner (Ausgrid).
We pride ourselves at being the best at what we do, which is why provide the highest levels of quality and workmanship while ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. Our highly experienced staff have all necessary training, qualifications and licences, so we are able to cater to any of your needs throughout the project.
Some of the Level 1 services we provide include:
- Kiosk Substations
- Chamber substations (with or without protection systems)
- Substation upgrades
- Pole Top Substations
- Overhead line construction
- Underground cabling
- Subdivision reticulation
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Asset relocation
- Street lighting
- Installation of earthing grids
- High and Low voltage cable jointing
- Low voltage pillar installation